For assistance with Registration,
2018 New PlayersUpdated Wednesday January 10, 2018 by Yreka Little League.
If you are a new player for the 2018 season (new player=did not participate in baseball season 2017) please take note of the following information
IN ADDITION to one piece of paperwork from the following groups you
MUST submit both the original AND a copy of your child's birth certificate for age verification as well. We will view the original and keep the copy.
• The school enrollment form or an official/certified school enrollment record dated prior to October 1, 2017 can be used to establish school attendance for the 2018 season. You can print the form from our website.
• Also, residence shall be established and supported by documents containing the full residence which includes parent(s) or guardian(s) name, street address, city, state and zip code information, dated or in force between February 1, 2017 (previous year) and (current year), from one or more documents from EACH of the three Groups outlined below:
1. Driver’s License (photo ID of parent(s) or guardian(s) with qualifying residence address)
2. School records (home address of player’s parents or guardians)
3. Vehicle records (i.e., registration, lease, etc.)
4. Employment records
5. Insurance documents (with residence address)
1. Welfare/child care records
2. Federal records (i.e., Federal Tax, Social Security, etc.)
3. State records
4. Local (municipal) records
5. Support payment records
6. Homeowner or tenant records
7. Military records
1. Voter’s Registration
2. Utility bills (i.e., - gas, electric, water/sewer, phone, mobile phone, heating, waste disposal)
3. Financial records (loan, credit, investments, etc.)
4. Medical records
5. Internet, cable, or satellite television records
NOTE: Example – Three documents from the same Group (utility bill, cable bill, and bank statement) constitute only ONE document.
Little League® International Modifies Its Player Residency and School Attendance Eligibility Requirements
Please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any and all questions and to set up a time to turn in paperwork.
The season will soon begin and we look forward to seeing you at the field.
Yreka Little League